Clear all

preview button?

8 Posts
4 Users
3 Likes
(@paxrisen)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

Is there a function that you can have his posts displayed before before this post really Offical Online sets
So a kind of preview button?

fawp reacted
 Tom
(@tomson)
Famed Member Admin

I'm sorry but I didn't follow you. Do you want to be able moderate topics and posts before they become public? If so, please navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Forum Accesses admin page. Edit the "Registered" Usergroup, and disable/uncheck the "Can pass moderation" permission:

ReplyQuote
(@paxrisen)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

I as an admin do not even have a button where I can preview my post before I post this. Have done what is in the picture is to be seen and have no button or function after me to mail the mail before.

ReplyQuote
 Tom
(@tomson)
Famed Member Admin

My last past was not the answer. I didn't follow you as I've already mentioned. There is no way to preview posts. My last post was related to Post Moderation/Review before publishing, it's not related to Preview so please ignore it. wpForo doesn't have preview feature.

ReplyQuote
(@sylonx)
Member Customer

Hello, i never saw a Forum without that function. So i think it is not real the problem to implement this function. So would be nice if we can get this option. Thx

fawp reacted
ReplyQuote
 fawp
(@fawp)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @tomson

My last past was not the answer. I didn't follow you as I've already mentioned. There is no way to preview posts. My last post was related to Post Moderation/Review before publishing, it's not related to Preview so please ignore it. wpForo doesn't have preview feature.

@tomson

Hi Tom

Is the preview feature something you would consider adding in the future, either as part of the core plugin or as a paid one?

Thanks

fawp

ReplyQuote
 Tom
(@tomson)
Famed Member Admin

The post preview feature is ready. We're releasing it with wpForo 1.6.3 version in a few days.

fawp reacted
ReplyQuote
 fawp
(@fawp)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @tomson

The post preview feature is ready. We're releasing it with wpForo 1.6.3 version in a few days.

Great news! Thank you Tom

ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to top