prevent any wpforo ...

Notifications
Clear all

prevent any wpforo scripts from loading on non-forum pages.

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@danniee)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hi,

Since I'm noticing an increase in load time with wpforo activated, is there any way to prevent any wpforo scripts from loading on non-forum pages?

Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi@danniee,

is there any way to prevent any wpforo scripts from loading on non-forum pages?

The wpForo scripts and CSS are being loaded only on the wpForo pages. If you're using the wpForo widgets only in this case it'll be possible see the scripts and CSS on none forum pages. 

ReplyQuote
(@danniee)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hm, strange. I don't use a wpforo widget and yet there is a noticable increase in load time across the whole site when I have wpforo activated.

ReplyQuote
Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

@dannieeб

Please leave your forum URL to allow us to check it. 

ReplyQuote
(@danniee)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

@astghik I did several times and you guys always ask for admin access which I don't feel comfortable sharing. I understand this makes troubleshooting more difficult. BUT, I have installed another wordpress forum software and it runs smoothly and does not affect load time so there's definitely something fishy going on with the wpforo installation. I remember noticing this on my other site too.

ReplyQuote
Elvina
(@elvina)
Support

Posted by: @danniee

I did several times and you guys always ask for admin access which I don't feel comfortable sharing.

We've not asked for the admin access, we just need your forum URL to check the issue.

ReplyQuote
(@danniee)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

@elvina yes, I was asked of admin access. I have deactivated the wpforo and replaced it with another forum plugin which runs good for me. But if you know when you are available to check I could activate it for a short while for you to have a look? Where can I send the url in private?

ReplyQuote
Elvina
(@elvina)
Support

@danniee,

.. yes, I was asked of admin access. 

For now, we just need a URL. If we need an admin login detail we'll let you know.

Where can I send the URL in private?

You can send the URL to info[at]gvectors.com email address.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to top