Clear all

New members aren't show

18 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@bastbra)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

I have a litte problem, since the 20. september new members aren't showed. Is this the new update the reason? And yes, about 10 members registered since this day. They aren't listed on any site.

Best regards,

Bastbra

Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi @bastbra,

Please leave your forum URL. We'll need to check it. 

ReplyQuote
(@bastbra)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

https://www.comicschau.de/community  

ReplyQuote
Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

@bastbra,

First of all, we see the following issue on your website. We'll try to register and were not able to reset the password.

https://www.screencast.com/t/srlqpez2BP

We guess the following plugin causes the issue:

/wp-content/plugins/gdpr-cookie-compliance/

Please deactivate the plugin and try to register some testing user.

It seems the registration is not completed thus the users are not displayed on the Members list. 

ReplyQuote
(@bastbra)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

Okay. It works, but I don't think the cookie plugin is the problem. Your account is flagged "inactive", how can I change this?

ReplyQuote
Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

@bastbra

let me explain how it works:

The users who are not displayed in the Members list are inactive users. Currently, they are just registered and don't confirm the account yet. The reason is not completed registration. If you deactivate the plugin and we'll be able to complete the registration the account will be displayed on a member list. 

Your account is flagged "inactive", how can I change this?

The forum admins cannot change the status. Each user should confirm the account manually. 

ReplyQuote
(@bastbra)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

I see this users in the user overview, but not in wpForo. So there isn't a function to disable this inactive users (so they must set the password, but the account is already active)?

ReplyQuote
Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

@bastbra

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to fix the issue for you. 

ReplyQuote
(@bastbra)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

Okay, I did this. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

The developers check your website and I get a response from them. 

Posted by: @bastbra

I see this users in the user overview, but not in wpForo. So there isn't a function to disable this inactive users (so they must set the password, but the account is already active)?

yes, the users should set the password in order to activate the accounts. You should either deactivate the gdpr-cookie-compliance plugin or disable the User Registration email confirmation option. In that case, the issue should be solved. 

Another option you can set the "No" value of the "Replace Reset Password Page URL to Forum Reset Password Page URL" option. Probably, in this case, the plugin won't have any conflicts. 

ReplyQuote
Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

ok @bastbra,

There is a conflict with the Stranoweb Ajax Login Premium plugin not with gdpr-cookie-compliance one. 

The Stranoweb Ajax Login Premium plugin adds a disabled attribute on each Submit button, it doesn't matter does this button belongs to the plugin or not. Thus the submit button doesn't work. You should contact the Ajax Login Premium plugin support and ask them to fix this. 

ReplyQuote
(@karan-amin)
Member Customer

@astghik I am having a similar problem, a few of my members don't display on the member page and some are duplicates. Not sure what the problem is but any help is appreciated.

Screen Shot 2020 05 06 at 9.40.56 PM
Screen Shot 2020 05 06 at 9.40.38 PM
Screen Shot 2020 05 06 at 9.40.08 PM
Screen Shot 2020 05 06 at 9.40.53 PM

website is golfonanytee.com and i can make you an account to check it out for me if you can thanks

ReplyQuote
Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

@karan-amin,

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address, I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

Karan Amin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@karan-amin)
Member Customer

Just sent it over 

ReplyQuote
(@karan-amin)
Member Customer

Hey I sent it over yesterday @astghik not sure if you guys gotten a chance to take a look but it seems that for some reason it is reading some members twice and some not at all.

Can i just give you one here:

Username: removed

Password: removed

ReplyQuote
(@karan-amin)
Member Customer

never mind i figured it out thanks tho

ReplyQuote
(@karan-amin)
Member Customer

I do have another question though, can i make it so that their profile pictures can't be edited?

ReplyQuote
Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

@karan-amin,

You should uncheck the "Front - Can upload avatar" CAN/permission. More info here: https://wpforo.com/docs/root/members/usergroups-and-permissions/

I'd also suggest you read this FAQ: https://wpforo.com/community/faq/wordpress-user-roles-wpforo-usergroups-and-forum-accesses/

ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to top