Clear all

Notification bell for wpDiscuz and wpForo

10 Posts
3 Users
9 Likes
(@bastbra)
Member Customer
Topic starter

For a very long time now I am waiting for this addon. Unfortunately, it has not happened so far, that's why I'm going to address my request to you. I hope that is feasible.

A bell that notifies the users. So if I comment something, I can also get displayed when someone has answered. Email notifications are out of date in 2019. Is there anything planned? Best for wpDiscuz and wpForo. A bell that you can insert with shortcode into the menu level and then display what's new. Maybe this can be made easier with the email system? So that you use that as a basic building block? And no, I do not think BuddyPress is that good, if only because it's in the admin bar.

So my question: Would you implement something in the future or is it already planned? I would also be willing to pay for this addon. 🙂

I would appreciate an answer very much!

Sorry for language errors, this time I translate it to english from my language. 😉

Posted : 17/02/2019 10:15 pm
Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi @bastbra,

Thank you for this suggestion. I really appreciate you taking a time and share your ideas.

We'll discuss with our team and let you know asap. Now we're working on a middle version 1.6.0 and major wpDiscuz version. I cannot provide ETA, I'll update this topic once I got some news for you. 

Posted : 18/02/2019 5:10 pm
(@bastbra)
Member Customer
Topic starter

That's good news! I'm looking forward to the result! 🙂

Posted : 19/02/2019 5:02 pm
(@bastbra)
Member Customer
Topic starter

Are there any news so far?

Posted : 06/03/2019 6:16 pm
Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi @bastbra,

I'm sorry, but I cannot provide ETA yet. 

Posted : 07/03/2019 3:51 pm
(@percysgrowroom)
Member Customer

Any updates at all on this? It would be a good addition and something my users have been asking for for a while

Posted : 23/05/2019 8:15 pm
(@bastbra)
Member Customer
Topic starter

In another post gVectors said that this will come in near future releases.

Posted : 23/05/2019 8:19 pm
(@percysgrowroom)
Member Customer

Id would really like to hear an estimated time for this add on if its going to happen. Notifications would be a massive help to my users, id be will to pay for the new add on! 

Any updates? 

Posted : 29/05/2019 5:39 pm
Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi @percysgrowroom,

I'm sorry, but I cannot provide any ETA. 

Posted : 29/05/2019 6:09 pm
(@percysgrowroom)
Member Customer

Is it being worked on? Is it something that is definitely coming? 

Posted : 29/05/2019 6:52 pm
Share:
Scroll to top