Notifications
Clear all

Cloudflare with wpDiscuz

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@husham)
Topic starter  

wpDiscuz WordPress plugin is a good fit for my husham.com website but I have to have cloudflare always open as the Cloudflare makes the site always fast. 

wpDiscuz comments are not posting or comments not showing or not even saving or displaying and i get all sort of errors from the users complaining they can not post comments.

I know this is cloudflare or something to do with Cloudflare.

your support forum has no information on Cloudflare, i searched so I would appreciate if you give me information on how to use cloudflare with wpDiscuz please.

I am on a Cloudflare pro plan, and I really don't want to use the business plan. my website is a blog and not a big business. so if there is a solution please explain. Very much appreciated 

Topic Tags
Elvina
(@elvina)
Support

Hi @husham,

Please reactivate the wpDiscuz plugin, and let us know. We'll check the issue and try to find some solution.

ReplyQuote
(@husham)
Topic starter  

sorry to ask this but it would be appreciated if you can fix this from your side or give me a solution without me breaking my live website. I get huge traffic. so If I stop comments for a few days while you guys investigate..is not practical. otherwise, I am willing to do a TeamViewer or something similar for you to do it there and then.

my skype is hmemar

This post was modified 4 years ago by husham

ReplyQuote
Elvina
(@elvina)
Support

@husham,

This is not wpDiscuz plugin issue for sure. wpDiscuz works fine on many websites. This is something specific on your end, we are not able to get this kind of issue on our test websites.

We will be able to check the issue, only if you reactivate the plugin, and let us know.

I'm really sorry, but we don't provide TeamViewer or skype support.

ReplyQuote
(@husham)
Topic starter  

Maybe I can do a video for you

over 5 million users and websites use cloudflare

ok ..well .. you guys have a cloudflare issue.. would appreiacte a fix ..

when cloudflar is activated we need the specific  setting to allow cloudflare to allow your plugin to be updated the comments or if you guys could fix it so it doesnt need any fix or any solution.

in either case. I am sure if you send out the message for people who have a developement website to test this on theirs.. I simply cant take my live website offline from comments for long time.. as you see now I am replying to you and its takes close to two days for a reply between you and me due to time so this is not practical for me

i am willing to help ou .. if you want I could do a video of the situation .. but I cant take the site comments out of commesion for testing.

I will need to know what you want me cover in the video.

ReplyQuote
Elvina
(@elvina)
Support

@husham,

yes, thank you. Please record some video of the issue.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to top