Emoticons are not displayed

16 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
11.4 K Views
Customer
Topic starter
(@omega000)

Hi, I just posted something similar in the "Comment Author Info" section, the emoticons are not displayed, if it works by saying ": smile:", but does not show possible emoticons. Can you help me. Excuse me for my English. I leave pictures: page: https://gamesfull.org/entrada-de-prueba-2/

Imagen2

Thanks!

15 Replies
 Tom
Admin
(@tomson)
Famed Member

Hi  Alex,

Your website theme or some plugin has a hard CSS code which conflicts with other plugin pop-ups and tooltips. We're going to check and try to find the problem maker.

It would be very easy and fast if you could deactivate all other plugins, delete cache and test it. This is the easiest way to debug it.

1 Reply
Customer
(@omega000)

Hi, I did what he said, disable all the plugins and delete the cache (from my PC and cloudflare) but it still does not work. I have only 10 plugin, I show them:

Can any of these cause problems?

Thank you very much
 Tom
Admin
(@tomson)
Famed Member

Ok, we checked all and fond that your theme doesn't have wp_footer function with hook. Most of WordPress plugins use this hook to load front-end JS functions. This is out of WordPress theme codex and you should fix it asap. If you can't do this please send admin login details to support[at]gvectors.com email address, we'll check and add it. This also affects wpDiscuz Comment Author Info addon.

Customer
Topic starter
(@omega000)

I have sent my information. Thank you very much

Tom
Admin
(@tomson)
Famed Member

We've added the wp_foot hook in you theme. All is fixed and works fine. Please remember when time comes to update your theme ask the theme developers to add this hook in update. Don't update this theme without this bug fix.

Page 1 / 3
Share:
Scroll to top