Most Voted/Liked Comments Widget
- Has two layouts ( with thumb-up icon or comment author avatars )
- Displays number of votes for each comment
- Post title, comment text, comment author and date
Most Active Comment Threads Widget
- Displays first comments of most replied comment threads.
- Displays number of replies for each comment thread
- Comment text, comment author and date
Most Commented Posts Widget
- Displays a list of most commented posts.
- Displays number of comments for each post
- Post title, post excerpt, post author and date
Most Active Comment Authors Widget
- Displays a list of most active commenters.
- Displays number of comments for each author
- Author avatar and name
Features and Options
- Beautiful four in one tabbed widgets
- Ability to display as a simple individual widget without tabs
- Options to set widgets title, number of items and statistic time-frame
- Options to set background and icon colors, width, margins and paddings
Installation and Configuration
- This addon installs like any other plugin for WordPress.
Access to wpDiscuz Widgets is provided immediately after you’ve paid for your order. Upon completing registration/checkout, you may log in at gVectors.com. We will also send you an email after registration/checkout, with a link to the login page. Then download the installation package.
- Unzip, and then upload the /wpdiscuz-widgets/ folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory using an FTP application like FileZilla; or any other FTP program is fine also. Make sure you have not double /wpdiscuz-widgets/wpdiscuz-widgets/ directories nested inside each other, please correct this before you continue.
- In WordPress, go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins, and then activate the wpDiscuz Widgets addon.
Once the plugin is active, go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets page, drag “wpDiscuz Widget” to sidebar area and begin configuration. To change “Most voted comments” widget layout or to customize widget look and feel please navigate to Comments > wpDiscuz Settings > Addons Tab > Widgets subTab.
- It’ll ask you to activate with license key you got via email or in your account page, just insert the key and activate it.