wpDiscuz Comment Report and Flagging Features
- Add multi-functional Flag button on all comments. Works with two modes.
- Comment flagging
- Comment flagging and reporting
- Pop-up comment report form with bad comment category chooser and report message.
- Two modes of comment auto-moderation : unapprove and trash
- Comment auto-moderation based on number of flags and reports
- Comment auto-moderation based on number of down-votes and dislikes
- Email notification to admin with new comment report detail and visitor message.
- Email notification to admin once a comment is reached the maximum number of flags and dislikes
- Option to set comment moderator email address
- Options to manage email notifications subject and content
- Option to allow/disallow guests to flag and report comment
- Option to add/edit/remove bad comment categories on “Comment Report” pop-up form
- Quick translation of all front-end phrases with individual fields per phrase.
Installation and Configuration
- This addon installs like any other plugin for WordPress.
Access to wpDiscuz Report and Flagging is provided immediately after you’ve paid for your order. Upon completing registration/checkout, you may log in at gVectors.com. We will also send you an email after registration/checkout, with a link to the login page. Then download the installation package.
- Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins > Add new and upload addon ZIP file, then activate it.
- Once the plugin is active, go to WordPress Dashboard > Comments > wpDiscuz Settings > Addons Tab > Report & Flagging subTab to begin configuration.
- It’ll ask you to activate with license key you got via email or in your account page, just insert the key and activate it.
If for some reason you cannot install this plugin using WordPress plugin upload system please do that with this alternative way. Unzip (uncompres), and then upload the /wpdiscuz-report-flagging/ folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory using an FTP application like FileZilla; or any other FTP program is fine also. Make sure you have not double /wpdiscuz-report-flagging/wpdiscuz-report-flagging/ directories nested inside each other, please correct this before you continue. Then in WordPress, go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins, and then activate the wpDiscuz Report and Flagging addon.