[Closed] wpDiscuz 4 is released!
We’re excited to announce we just released wpDiscuz 4 major version. wpDiscuz 4 comes with custom comment form builder and with new look and feel.
- Comment Template: New, modern and clean comment list layout and design
- Comment Template: Comment template and style overwriting option. Allows to create custom comment layout and style using copy of wpDiscuz comment template and style.css in WordPress active theme folder.
- Added: Custom Comment Forms with Custom Fields
- Added: Drag and Drop Custom comment form builder
- Added: Custom Fields – Text, Number, URL, Date, Color, Text Area, Single Choice (radio), Multiple Choice (checkbox), Select/Dropdown, Rating.
- Added: Comment form icons based on Font-Awesome.
- Added: Custom comment form fields validation and tooltip description
- Added: Full width and two column comment form layout
- Added: Custom field information on submitted comment (option to disable/hide certain field on comment)
- Added: Option to have different comment forms on different languages
- Added: Option to have different comment forms for different post types
- Added: Comment rating system, rating counter and total rating information for each post based on comments rating
- Added: Dutch (nl_NL) translation, thanks to R.H.J. Roelofsen (DreamDesign Solutions)
- Added: Chinese (zh_CN) translation, thanks to Tim Liu 刘挺
- Added: Arabic (ar_AR) translation , thanks to Ibrahim
- Fixed Bug: Tooltip problem
- Fixed Bug: Jumping to website top when mouse hovers like/dislike buttons
- Fixed Bug: Missing like/dislike buttons
- Fixed Bug: Facebook sharing problem (added an option to set Facebook API key)
- Fixed Bug: Image alt attribute
- Fixed Bug: Lots of minor bugs